Please click here to view an extract of our
Australian Financial Services Licence
“We have been fortunate to have known Mr. James Cotis and the team at Logical Financial Management for over 20 years and they have acted as our Insurance Broker during this time.
During this time, we have found him to be both personally and professionally, of the highest integrity and always eager to assist us, directors and staff, in all insurance matters. Nothing has been too much trouble for him and his staff. Our policies range from Workers' Compensation, Owners Building Insurance, Motor Vehicle policies as well as Public Liability and Industrial Special Risks.
Each claim we have had, has been handled efficiently and speedily. We have always been kept up to date with the progress of the claim, leading to quick settlement. We have no hesitation in recommending Logical Financial Management.”
Mrs Linda Badkin, Nada Concrete Pty Ltd
Cargo company braves rain,
hail and fire (PDF)
Insurance Logic Pty Ltd trading as Logical Financial Management ("LFM") is an Australian owned Insurance Brokerage which was established in 1988 by James Cotis. Prior to establishing LFM, James had been in a number of General Insurance executive positions since entering the industry in 1978. James currently holds a Diploma in Financial Services (Insurance Broking), Diploma of Law, is a Senior Associated ANZIIF and is a Qualified Practicing Insurance Broker. James and the LFM team have over 30 years of extensive experience which helps ensure that our clients do not suffer should an insurable disaster strike. In fact, over the years, LFM has saved many businesses, their management and proprietors from financial ruin because they have been protected by a well constructed insurance program. LFM is committed to building strong and long term relationships, based on offering the highest quality advice and service, as attested by the fact that many of our clients have been with us for over 20 years.
We are not a "shop" for the cheapest insurance product. We offer true value for money. It's that simple.
By selecting LFM as your insurance broker, and with your agreement, we will undertake to:
- act in your best interests;
- take the time to learn about you and your business (risk assessment profiling);
- fully analyse your exposure to risk (risk identification);
- provide advice that is appropriate for your needs with respect to risk transfer (insurance), risk retention (self-insurance) and risk control (risk management);
- design a suitable and mutually agreed insurance program, tailored to your specific needs and risk exposures;
- place relevant covers with nominated insurers on your behalf;
- promptly administer your insurance program with personal service;
- proactively and regularly review your insurance program to ensure that it is keeping pace with the changes in your business, and adjust where necessary.
Should the day come when you need to make a claim, we will be there to support you every step of the way.
LFM is also a shareholder of Steadfast Group Limited, an unlisted public company. Steadfast is Australia's largest autonomous insurance broker cluster group which operates from over 378 offices throughout Australia and generates in excess of $2.5 billion in annual premium turnover.
Steadfast has achieved a rate of growth well above the market average, year by year, since inception in 1996.
The additional advantages of dealing with us as a Steadfast broker are:
- you will get the personalised service you look for from a highly professional
business, together with the expertise and support you would expect from a large
- our extensive network allows us to keep up-to-date with current trends and new
- "Best in class" Steadfast policy wordings, which have been negotiated with
participating underwriters, offering greater breath of cover than policy wordings
LFM is a proud member of the National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA), and complies with the NIBA Code of Conduct. You can view a copy of the Code by clicking here.
Give us a try, and you'll soon discover why our catchcry is "Your peace of mind is our priority".